NextMD is an online patient portal that allows patients to securely exchange information and communicate with PBOI physicians and staff. NextMD is protected by a firewall, antivirus, and intrusion detection software so that patient-provider communications remain secure and confidential. Patients can:
- Create an account for themselves, and easily view/manage family care accounts, if authorized.
- Request appointments and view appointment reminders.
- Document their medical history prior to the office visit.
- Send and receive secure messages, such as medical questions and pre/post operative surgery questions.
- Place, or check, electronic prescription requests at any time.
- Request their Private Health Records (PHR) online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers.
If you are interested in setting up your NextMD account, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you instructions on how to enroll.