Arthur Burdett, M.D.
SPECIALIZING IN: General Orthopaedics
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.A., Arts, Yale University
• MD, University of Virginia
• Internship, John Hopkins Hospital
• Residency, John Hopkins Hospital
• Fellowship, University of Virginia, Guys Hospital (London, England), John Hopkins Hospital
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Burdett is actively involved in the community. His special interests include treating patients with trauma, joint pain, and prior joint replacements. He treats non-operative patients seeking consultation and second opinions.