Melisa Estes, M.D.
SPECIALIZING IN: Non-Operative Musculoskeletal and Orthopaedic Care
• Palm Beach Gardens
• Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Psychology, Emory University
• MD, Emory University School of Medicine
• Internship, Georgia Baptist Medical Center
• Residency, Emory University
Board Certified – Pain Management, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Estes enjoys seeing both adult and pediatric patients. Her comprehensive practice includes treatment for cervical and lumbar conditions, arthritic conditions, pain related to auto or work related injuries and treatment for joint pain. She also treats children and adults with cerebral palsy, neuromuscular disease, gait impairment and sports injuries. Her extensive training in spasticity management incorporates botulinum toxin injections, use of oral medications, baclofen pump management and peripheral nerve blocks.
Learn about the Empi Active device with Dr. Estes. Watch The Balancing Act on Lifetime, weekday mornings at 7:30 on January 11, February 1 and March 8.
Click here to see video!