Michael Cooney, M.D.
SPECIALIZING IN: Sports Injuries & Arthroscopy
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.A., Arts & Psychology, University of Notre Dame
• MD, Emory University
• Internship, George Washington University
• Residency, Emory University & Affiliated Hospitals
• Fellowship, American Sports Medicine Institute
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Cooney’s areas of expertise range from treating sports-related injuries of all types, to experience in the most complex types of arthroscopic surgery. He is presently a consultant to several sports teams in the Palm Beaches. His participation with the Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute allows him to pursue his research interests in analyzing sports performance.