Robert Green, M.D.
SPECIALIZING IN: General Orthopaedics
• West Palm Beach
• B.A., Duke University
• MD, Duke University
• Internship, New York Hospital
• Residency, New York Hospital & Mount Sinai Hospital
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
• St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Green practices general orthopaedics as well as consultations and second opinions. When surgery is necessary he refers his patients to the appropriate surgeon. He has been practicing orthopaedics for over 30 years in this area.
Click here to read an article featuring Dr. Green – A Vietnam war pilot reunites with the Palm Beach surgeon who saved his arm — and his military career.