Ryan Simovitch, M.D.
SPECIALIZING IN: Complex Shoulder, Sports Injuries, Arthroscopic Surgery
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.S., Biology, Duke University
• MD, FUHS/The Chicago Medical School
• Residency, Duke University Medical Center
• Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Shoulder Service
• Balgrist Hospital (Zurich, Switzerland)
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Simovitch specializes in the treatment of complex shoulder and sports medicine ailments, with particular expertise in arthroscopic and advanced open primary and revision reconstruction of the shoulder and elbow, as well as reverse shoulder replacement. He utilizes the most advanced arthroscopic and open surgical techniques to repair and reconstruct damaged bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and cartilage.