The online patient portal allows patients to securely exchange information and communicate with PBOI physicians and staff. The portal is protected by a firewall, antivirus, and intrusion detection software so that patient-provider communications remain secure and confidential. Patients can:
- Create an account for themselves, and easily view/manage family care accounts, if authorized.
- Complete a portion of their patient intake prior to their appointment.
- Request appointments and view appointment reminders.
- Document their medical history prior to the office visit.
- Send and receive secure messages, such as medical questions and pre/post operative surgery questions.
- Place, or check, electronic prescription requests at any time.
- Request their Private Health Records (PHR) online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers.
If you are interested in registering on the patient portal, click on the blue Patient Portal button near the top of the website.