Andrew Seltzer, D.O.
ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR SPECIALIZING IN: Hand, Wrist, Elbow, Total Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
OFFICE LOCATIONS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.A. Psychology, Michigan State University
• D.O., Des Moines University
• Internship: Detroit Osteopathic Hospital/Bi-County Community Hospital (Michigan State University)
• Residency: Detroit Osteopathic Hospital/ Bi-County Community Hospital (Michigan State University)
• Hand/Wrist Fellowship: University of Southern California (J. Boyes)
Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Subspecialty Certification: Certification of Added Qualification Hand Surgery
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), Associate Member
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Northpoint Laser & Surgery Center, West Palm Beach, FL
• JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm Beach, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Seltzer has been practicing orthopaedic surgery in Palm Beach County since 1989. Dr. Seltzer is trained in the subspecialty of hand, wrist and elbow. Dr. Seltzer performs total joint replacements of hips, knees, elbows, wrists and fingers as well as knee and wrist arthroscopy. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedics at Nova Southeastern University. He has been teaching medical students, interns and residents since 1989. Dr. Seltzer is an avid golfer and is a lover of all sports. He is on the Surgical Advisory Board of Keiser Career College for surgical technicians.
Dr. Seltzer joined a medical mission to Honduras in conjunction with the Light of the World charity group. Dr. Seltzer performed 45 of the 168 procedures completed during the five day mission.
If you would like to read other articles about the event, click on any of the links below:
- Click here to listen to Dr. Seltzer on ESPN Radio in West Palm Beach discuss the recent epidemic of pitchers having Tommy John surgery.
- Click here to read the article on the Channel 5 News, wptv.com
- Click here to read the article on pbglifestyle.com
- Click here to read the article in the Palm Beach Gardens & Jupiter Florida Weekly
Dr. Seltzer & his staff are extremely professional and proficient in what they do. I have never been frustrated or felt that I was just a number to any of them. Each and every one has been very caring, helpful when I needed assistance, and most importantly treat me with a sincere smile all the time. All the staff work well together & help each other out without any hesitation. I can honestly say that it actually was a pleasure to go to my office visits. I would recommend any friend or family to Dr. Seltzer’s practice in a heartbeat. Thank-you to them all!!!!
Dr Seltzer and his team Jenine and Jasmine are the very best!!! I really was very scared and hurt, he knows his anatomy and stuff-my wrist is on the way to recovery after a very bad break/fracture… Thanks to his superior surgical technique and caring ways and caring staff. My recovery is vital to me as my occupation as a massage therapist a career I love making a difference helping others as he has for me…MANY, MANY THANKS and I highly recommend them at PBOI !!!
Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute is now serving four locations. We have orthopedic clinics in:
-West Palm Beach
-Palm Beach Gardens