Michael Cooney, M.D.
ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR SPECIALIZING IN: Sports & Trauma-Related Injuries, Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement
OFFICE LOCATIONS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
• Palm Beach Gardens
• West Palm Beach
• B.A., Arts & Psychology, University of Notre Dame
• MD, Emory University
• Internship, George Washington University
• Residency, Emory University & Affiliated Hospitals
• Fellowship, American Sports Medicine Institute
Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Michael Cooney’s areas of expertise range from treating sports-related injuries of all types, to experience in the most complex types of arthroscopic surgery. He is presently a consultant to several sports teams in the Palm Beaches. His participation with the Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute allows him to pursue his research interests in analyzing sports performance.
Dr. Cooney helped me after 6 months of hurt. He understood my issue and took charge. I felt that Dr. Cooney knew what I needed and he made my pain go away. THANK YOU sir for your help!! I feel great and am back to playing golf. Thank you and your staff for all your help.
Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute is now serving four locations. We have orthopedic clinics in:
-West Palm Beach
-Palm Beach Gardens