Dr. Andrew R. Noble specializes in joint replacement of the knee and hip. He completed a fellowship from the Harvard School of Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He initially started working in North Carolina in 2006 and moved to Florida in 2010 to join Palm Beach Orthopaedic Institute.
Dr. Noble is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) as well as the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS). He published research in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery and presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Dr. Noble focuses on the surgical treatment of knee and hip arthritis. He utilizes the latest surgical techniques in combination with an opioid sparing post-operative pain control program. He performs less invasive total knee replacement, robotic assisted partial and total knee replacement (Mako system), and direct anterior total hip replacement with the Hana table. Outpatient joint replacement is also offered by Dr. Noble at Palm Beach Surgical Suites. This allows patients to go home the same day after having a total knee or hip replacement.
Dr. Noble will personalize the care and surgical treatment for each patient to include the most appropriate surgical approach, latest technology, and hospital or surgical center location based upon the specific condition and medical history of the patient.
- It is with great appreciation that I write this thank you to Dr. Noble and his PA Patrick for the wonderful job in making my life whole again. Coming from a retired athletes point of view (Field Hockey, Lacrosse and Basketball) my legs had taken quite a beating. Arthritis is also the blessing I inherited from my family. My ability to walk was becoming more difficult and the pain some days could take my breath away. Post Op of 2 weeks I was able to bend my knee to 110 degrees, walk with a cane while out and without in the house. I had very little pain from point A to B in 2 weeks. Discomfort, yes, especially late afternoon and early morning. I attribute ALL my success to the organization, time and effort on Dr. Noble’s part in his written instructions of which I followed precisely. Icing is a MUST, therapy on patient part as well as with a therapist and yes, the awful white stockings and pumps at night. But it has paid off! Would I do it again, you betcha! I would do it on my left knee tomorrow but unfortunately, I must withstand the discomfort a bit longer since that leg is not quite there yet. Again, Thank you both for the fine job and extremely fine incision! I also would like to compliment the wonderful treatment received by the outpatient service center and by Sharon, the Administrative Secretary to Dr Noble
- Dr. Noble is the perfect combination of caring knowledgeable and professional. Amazing staff, specially Sharon. I'm so grateful for their quick and efficient services. Thank you for taking good care of me. Highly, highly recommended.
- I have nothing but praise for the professionalism and surgical skills of Dr. Andrew Noble. I am about to have my other full knee replacement after an almost pain free experience in returning to walking in one month. At 83 I wish I would have sought his services earlier.
- Dr. Noble, Thanks for the new knee! I promise not to play rugby again!
- My friend commented today while we were hiking in the Swiss Alps near Grindelwald that I should send a visual thank you to my fantastic surgeon whose skill and expertise with my hip replacement enabled me to come back here to my favorite place on earth and enjoy this phenomenal walk, so I’m doing just that and hope you’ll pass on my heartfelt appreciation! Thanks, Dr. Noble and staff!!
- Just wanted to thank you yet again for the marvelous right hip replacement surgery you did in March. The hip continues to be working beautifully… and I am so grateful! Thank you for being the superb surgeon you are… as well as a wonderfully compassionate human being!
- You and your team are extraordinary. Thank you for your expertise. So glad I did my homework. I think I got an ‘A’ on the exam. My total hip replacement was easier than getting my teeth cleaning!
- I wish to applaud Dr. Andrew Noble and his team for the excellent experience I had with a total hip replacement. His medical assistant in the office is outstanding in her efficiency and kindness. As far as the surgical procedure went, the new pharmaceutical protocol is amazing. I never had to take the Oxycontin that was prescribed for breakthrough pain as I ever had any. I spent three days in the hospital and 6 at a Rehab facility (as I live alone.) After going home I had PT and OT come to the house and I was able to reach all their goals for me in a week. I used a walker for 10 days and walked independently after that. By the way I’ll be 81 in March.
- Dr. Noble and his Team performed my left knee replacement surgery at Jupiter Medical Center. That night, with the assistance of the rehab staff at the hospital, I walked to the hallway outside of my room. I am 13 weeks after surgery and I played my first round of golf on my new knee, the first time in over two years with no pain. The professionalism & care I received from Dr. Noble & his Staff at PBOI and Jupiter Medical Center was exceptional. I can’t thank you enough. Dr. Noble & his Team gave me back my ability to be active & enjoy life again.
- Dr. Noble performed complete hip replacement surgery on me 5-24-16, & I could not be more pleased! He is truly one of a kind in today's medical field, and a 5 star surgeon! His professionalism as well as his kind and caring manner remained outstanding throughout this trying surgery. His genuine concern and encouragement insured progress on a daily basis. Be assured any surgery is difficult, but when performed by a truly competent and caring physician such as Dr. Noble, the anguish, pain, and suffering is greatly diminished! I would highly recommend to those who are considering knee or hip surgery, to consider Dr. Noble before having this difficult procedure!
- Dr. Noble is caring, knowledgeable and professional and his staff is every bit as good as he is…excellent! This was my second visit and although I waited a long time, I have to say on my first visit I only waited a few minutes and this time I was the last appointment of the day (always risky); in spite of that, the doctor and his nurse took all the time I needed to have all of my questions and concerns answered. I can go anywhere for my knee replacement, I’m going to Dr. Noble.
- Dr. Noble is fantastic. He is the head of the very best team I have ever had the chance to work with. Makes him the whole package in my book. Would highly recommend them.
- As a physical therapist, my experience has given me the opportunity to work with many of Dr. Noble's patients following knee and hip replacement. His outcomes are excellent. He maintains a direct line of communication with our staff and continually monitors the progress of his patients through the rehab process. His bedside manner is excellent and our patients have found him to be empathetic, gentle, and professional. We highly recommend him.
- I have been suffering with knee pain for many years. I had visited many different doctors and never found any relief. I went to Dr. Noble and was very impressed how he worked with me and did everything possible to try to avoid surgery, however it was determined that a total knee replacement was needed. I was very nervous prior to the surgery. After the surgery I was surprised how quickly I recovered and how nicely the scar healed. I was expecting to have a big Frankenstein scar, but that is not the case. As time goes in it is starting to fade. I am scheduled to have my other knee replaced on Monday and am looking forward to being back on the golf course and doing other activities that I have not been able to do for years due to knee pain.
- Dr. Noble is very caring, friendly, and professional. His medical assistant and his nurse and the rest of the staff are all just has caring and professional as well. I highly recommend that you make an appointment with Dr. Noble for any knee issue you have.
- “I was very impressed with Dr. Noble. He takes his time and asks many questions. I did not feel rushed at all. He ran multiple tests to get to the bottom of my medical problems. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends.
- Reassuring protocols, leading to impressive results, with professional and personable staff interactions every step of the way. I hope I never again *need* his services, but wouldn’t hesitate to book him again if ever needed.
- Dr. Noble and his staff were outstanding and to the point. I could not have picked a better surgeon. He walked me through the whole process and answered all my concerns. He came highly recommend. Thank you so much for your service and care. If your considering a surgeon he's the one you want.
- Dr. Noble was very professional in going over my hip problems with me. Instead of just telling me only surgery would solve the issue he explained in detail what is wrong. Then he discussed several steps that could be taken to relieve my symptoms before surgery becomes necessary. I felt much better about my situation after my visit and, so far have much less pain with the medication Dr. Noble prescribed.
- Outpatient joint replacement
- Partial and total knee replacement
- Total Knee Robotic Assisted Surgery with Mako
- Partial Knee Robotic Assisted Surgery with Mako
- Oxinium Joint Replacement
- Direct anterior total hip replacement
- Opioid-sparing recovery
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Sharon Samsoondar