Dr. Andrew Seltzer has been a practicing orthopedic surgeon in Palm Beach County since 1989. He is a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon in upper extremity, hand and wrist surgery. He was trained at USC (University of Southern California). Dr. Seltzer's training included a visiting residency at Brigham and Women's/Harvard for total joint surgery. He also was a visiting resident at Shriners Hospital in Tampa for Pediatric orthopedics. In addition, he trained at USC in orthopedic trauma surgery. Dr. Seltzer's expertise is treatment of musculoskeletal injuries/fractures of the hand, wrist, elbow, knees and ankles. Dr. Seltzer performs arthroscopic surgery of the wrist, hand and knee. In addition, he routinely performs total knee replacements and joint replacements of the wrists and fingers.
Dr. Seltzer has served as a clinical professor at Nova Southeastern University working with medical students, interns and residents. He served as a board certification examiner for the American Osteopathic Board of orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Seltzer has been a philanthropic surgeon throughout his medical career. He was the first physician to receive the Palm Beach County Legal Aid Society Pro Bono award. He also received the Hero Red Cross award for his volunteer work in Honduras on a medical mission.
Dr. Seltzer presently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. Throughout his career, Dr. Seltzer has served on many committees at multiple hospitals in the community.
Dr. Seltzer is an avid golfer and sports enthusiast. He has a very keen interest in photography.
Dr. Seltzer is always willing to accommodate patients on an as needed basis and his excellent staff makes certain that these requests are honored.
- Thank you Dr Seltzer! I am a regular of Dr. Seltzer, he helps keep very active. Too much spinning and cycling damaged my knees. I walked over 98,000 steps two weeks ago, no pain.
- I had a fracture in my left hand and Dr. Seltzer took care of it. Later on, in consequence of a fall, I suffered serious damage to my right hand that required surgery. Being satisfied with my first experience with the Dr., I procured his care. He performed the needed surgery and I’m very happy with the result. What amazed me, being a wife of a plastic surgeon, was how neat the stitches were, not leaving a future scar in my hand. I only have praise for Dr. Seltzer and his staff.
- Dr. Seltzer was friendly and did an excellent job dispelling my worries about intermittent right knee pain due to a lifetime of regular athletic activity. His demeanor was positive and disarming and he clearly is competent in his field. I would highly recommend his services.
- Dr. Seltzer and staff were amazing on my recent visit. Dr. Seltzer is the nicest, kindest man and makes you feel welcomed and cared for! 1000% recommend him and his medical assistant is very knowledgeable and warm.
- Dr. Seltzer & his staff are extremely professional and proficient in what they do. I have never been frustrated or felt that I was just a number to any of them. Each and every one has been very caring, helpful when I needed assistance, and most importantly treats me with a sincere smile all the time. All the staff work well together & help each other out without any hesitation. I can honestly say that it actually was a pleasure to go to my office visits. I would recommend any friend or family to Dr. Seltzer’s practice in a heartbeat. Thank-you to them all!!!!
- Dr. Seltzer and his team are the very best!!! I really was very scared and hurt, he knows his anatomy and stuff-my wrist is on the way to recovery after a very bad break/fracture… Thanks to his superior surgical technique and caring ways and caring staff. My recovery is vital to me as my occupation as a massage therapist a career I love making a difference helping others as he has for me…MANY, MANY THANKS and I highly recommend them at PBOI!!!
- I had Dr. Seltzer when I had my left knee replaced about 15 years ago and I want everyone to know that he is a top of the line doctor and surgeon. Thank you so much...my knee is still trucking after all these years!!
- Dr. Seltzer and his medical assistant were amazing on my recent visit. Dr. Seltzer is the nicest, kindest man and makes you feel welcomed and cared for! 1000% recommend him and his nurse. She's very knowledgeable and warm.
- They were accommodating when it was short notice before a long holiday weekend with a possible broken wrist after a late nightfall. Our entire family has been utilizing the groups’ services from a simple aching shoulder, and a broken wrist to two shoulder reverse surgeries. I highly recommend everyone that works with this group. They are professional, friendly and by far the best around.
- Office is very efficient and organized. Arrived at 9:55 for 10:15 appt. Called back to exam room at 10:22. Brief assessment by assistant, x-rays of hands and back to exam room. Dr. Seltzer is very personable and knowledgeable. Examined my hands and made a diagnosis. Out the door at 10:45. I got a diagnosis of my condition and follow up info. Will monitor for time being and return if changes occur.
- From the minute you walk in the door, every person was kind, professional, and efficient! Dr. Seltzer was so thorough, great explanations, we felt we really understood the fracture (wrist), and the surgery to correct it. He called it all saying the first night and day after are rough, but really gets better fast after that! Spot on!! Cannot say enough about how confident and grateful we felt having Dr. Seltzer! Every person at the office and surgery center were 5 star!!!
- One of the best medical experiences I’ve ever had. Appointment times were accurate. Staff was friendly and efficient. The service provided was exceptional. I would absolutely recommend to anyone seeking quality healthcare.
- Stem cells
- Xiaflex Injections for Dupuytrens
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Jenine Poliandro & Chad Stephenson