Through his fellowship training at Emory, Dr. Mora received advanced training in sophisticated interventional pain management procedures including spinal cord stimulation, occipital nerve stimulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, radiofrequency ablation, peripheral nerve ablation, and implantable drug delivery systems for cancer pain. He has extensive training and experience with epidurals, sympathetic blocks, Botox injections for migraines, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar injections as well as major joint injections under both fluoroscopic and ultrasound guidance.
Dr. Mora uses a patient-tailored multimodal approach to treat pain. Some of the pain symptoms that Dr. Mora treats includes back pain, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, neck pain, radiculopathy, post-laminectomy syndrome, spondylosis, neuropathic pain, phantom limb pain, post-herpetic neuralgia, sacroiliac disorder, complex regional pain syndrome, headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, and cancer pain. He was raised in South Florida and returned to the area after completing his education as a pain management physician. Now he is considered to be one of the leading pain management specialists in Palm Beach County.
- 4 facet steroid injections in lumbar spine for severe spondylitis successful. Dr Mora did a great job. Found him to be very efficient.
- Yes, Dr. Mora is a great physician! Of course, he is very knowledgeable and smart. Yet, Dr. Mora is one of the rare physicians who listens and makes you feel respected. He asked questions, clearly explained his accurate assessment and prescribed a positive plan to alleviate the symptoms. Dr. Mora was the first doctor I met who was both professional and empathetic. That combination alone made me feel better and optimistic. Then, and most importantly, Dr. Mora helped me address the cause of pain so I have a precise plan and referrals to treat the problems and get better. I recommend Dr. Mora without reservations.
- Dr. Mora was extremely professional and very attentive and caring!!! Such a great person! I would definitely recommend PBOI to anyone who asks!
- He’s the best. Young, very knowledgeable, personable and caring. I get lumbar epidurals and always have them done with a local due to his expertise in administering an almost painless procedure, talking you through it with an encouraging step by step dialogue. Recommended without reservation…
- Dr. Mora is the absolute best! He was so kind with my mother. The medical assistant was helpful and caring. The plan of care was thoroughly explained and all questions answered. Top notch doctor and staff.
- Dr. Fernando Mora is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. I found him to understand my pain needs. The relief he gave me in my hip was the first I’ve had in over two years. He didn’t promise it would last, but understood that I needed a replacement. Thank you Dr. Mora.
- I’ve been treating with Dr. Mora for a little while now and he is a phenomenal doctor and goes out of his way to make sure any questions you might have answered. The whole office and his medical assistant are such a delight!
- I am a Registered Nurse and can't say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Mora. I took my 92-year-old Mother to him for a complaint of acute back pain not caused by a specific injury. He diagnosed a Lumbar Fracture. He treated her kindly, appropriately and with great respect. He is a wonderful Physician and a very nice person.
- Dr. Mora spent the time needed with me to explain everything. He never seemed rushed and answered all of my questions. Felt very comfortable with him.
- Dr. Mora was able to reduce my chronic back pain substantially, almost 100%. Great doctor.
- He's the best, young, very knowledgeable, personable and caring. I get lumbar epidurals and always have them done with a local due to his expertise in administering an almost painless procedure, talking you through it with an encouraging step-by-step dialogue. Recommended without reservation...
- Personable, professional and thoughtful describe this exceptional physician who gives a damn about me and my care. While he's a young man, he has a wealth of knowledge and a gift for his profession. Dr. Mora is the real deal.
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Rafael Herrera & Michelle Moreno