Dr. Kerpsack's orthopedic specialty areas include pediatric and adult orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He treats most bone and joint problems in adults and children but especially enjoys treating sports injuries in athletes of all ages. Because pediatric sports medicine is a newer field, a crucial component of his practice is to include the parents in the decision process so they can choose the best treatment options together. Dr. Kerpsack strives to make the children and their parents understand the surgical and non-surgical options for everything we treat. He finds it important to take the time to discuss these options and make the best decision possible with all of his patients. What he finds most rewarding in his specialty is being able to watch his patients improve and go back to their normal lives. He understands that staying active is crucial to most people and he makes every effort to keep his patients active, healthy, and allow them to continue participation in their sports as safely as possible.
Dr. Kerpsack joined our practice in August 2018 from Community Physician Network in Indianapolis where he has been practicing since 2004. In his free time Dr. Kerpsack spends time with his wife and their three kids enjoying the South Florida lifestyle.
Dr. Kerpsack is the Team orthopedic Surgeon for Atlantic High School.
- PBOI and Dr. Kerpsack are the best in Town. Can't wait to come back!
- Dr. Kerpsack is friendly and has always made us feel completely comfortable about our sons medical diagnosis and treatments. He explains everything in great detail. He’s an amazing surgeon.
- Dr. Kerpsack is extremely knowledgeable and professional. From our first appointment thru our post op appointment Dr. Kerpsack and his staff were amazing! Wonderful clinician and I would recommend him for your orthopedic needs.
- No wait time. Great doctor, spent quality time with me. Knowledgeable. Looking forward to conquering my issue with Dr. K prescribing just what I need!
- Beautiful office, nice staff, warm, friendly, knowledgeable MD.
- Dr. Kerpsack treated my 5 year old for a broken bone. From day one, he was compassionate, knowledgeable and my child felt at ease. He was thorough, answered all of our questions, and not once did we feel rushed. Rachel, his assistant, was just the same. Very highly recommended!
- I visited this office because my 8 year old broke his wrist. After doing some research and reading the reviews, this place seemed like a good option, and I did not disappoint. The location was pretty easy to find, everyone in the office was very friendly and patient. Dr. James Kerpsack was fantastic! After reviewing my son’s x-rays he presented me with 2 options: In office bone manipulation in order to reset my sons wrist and a cast or anesthesia at a later date then a cast. I didn't want to wait so I opted for the in office procedure. Most doctors would have pushed for anesthesia because it's the more expensive option but Dr. Kerpsack didn't. I'm so thankful that he listened to my needs and was so gentle with my son. I can't express enough how great this appointment went. The nurses were kind and patient. No one rushed us along, they answered all of my questions and listened to my 8 yr. old as well. They explained every step of the way what was wrong with him and how they were going to fix it. Fantastic office. I highly recommend them.
- ACL reconstruction (soft tissue graft)
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Cartilage restoration
- Comprehensive fracture care
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy
- Limb alignment
- Shoulder arthroscopy
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Rachael Rodriguez, CMA