Dr. Justin Kearse originally hails from West Palm Beach and is a graduate of The King’s Academy. He is trained in general orthopedics and has a subspecialty certification in the hand, wrist, and elbow. He has a special interest in complex hand and upper extremity issues and seeks to restore the function of patients.
Dr. Kearse works with patients to develop a treatment program that best suits their current condition. In addition to operative treatment, Dr. Kearse often provides multiple non-operative interventions which include use of activity modifications, medications, injections, bracing, and therapy to get patients back to their lives. He has published research in the Journal of Geriatric orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation concerning osteoporosis treatment, has presented at society meetings, and has performed medical mission work in Haiti.
In addition to being the Team orthopedic Surgeon for The King's Academy, Dr. Kearse has been awarded the honor of Florida's Top Doctor 2020 for his excellence in the field of Hand Surgery.
- Dr. Kearse already did my left carpal tunnel surgery, I just went back and him do my right hand. This was a great experience even if it is surgery. Dr. Kearse is really an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him if you need this done too.
- The staff was very efficient and polite. I’ve been to these offices ( Burns Rd) frequently with my mother and friends as an escort for them. This was MY first true experience for ME. Dr Kearse was truly calming, smart, pleasant and he explained everything thoroughly and clearly. Nurses (yours truly) are usually difficult patients so I tried to cooperate. I knew I was going to need a painful injection and was warned by many friends about the discomfort caused by this injection but Dr Kearse instilled confidence and was very informative: a truly skillful smart professional! (it also didn’t hurt so terribly) Thank you!
- I saw Dr. Kearse for an issue with my wrist. He was absolutely wonderful. Explained everything in detail so I understood the issue and the treatment. Plus.. very little wait time!! Highly recommend!
- I could not be happier that I found Dr. Kearse. I had accidentally cut the tendon in my thumb and after seeing a surgeon in Boca Raton who refused to help me, I found Dr. Kearse. Not only was he helpful, he happily performed the surgery and now everything is perfect. He is very patient, answers all questions, thorough, timely and an expert in my opinion. I had limited surgery centers I could go through my insurance and Dr. Kearse kindly accommodated to my situation. His staff are also very professional and helpful. If you are close to one of his offices, I recommend you make sure to see him and you will not be disappointed.
- Dr. Kearse is an excellent doctor and is very friendly and listens and answers questions . I never feel rushed. His staff is great as well.
- I was extremely impressed and pleased with every aspect of my appointment. Check in was smooth and polite, I was taken back to see Dr right on time. Dr Kearse was pleasant and listened to my issues and treated me promptly. I’d recommend him without reservation to anyone needing care
- The top orthopedic in Palm Beach County, with wonderful staff. Dr. Kearse whom I’ve been going to for a number of years is excellent in his field. Highly recommended.
- Dr. Kearse is a brilliant hand surgeon. His compassion for his patients is second to none. I highly recommend him and his PBG staff for top notch care.
- I was seen prior to my appointment time. Dr. Kearse is a wonderful orthopedic doctor. He treats the severe arthritis in my hands. He includes me in my health care decisions. I have been a patient of this practice for a very long time for several orthopedic issues. I would not consider changing and highly recommend the entire group for your orthopedic needs. The staff is very friendly, professional and caring. What more could you want.
- The office staff and Dr. Kearse were excellent. Clean, efficient office, good attention, thorough explanation of my wrist issues and they took plenty of time to understand my concerns and explain my options.
- Excellent, competent, compassionate physician who takes his time, actively listens to patients, and is up to date on the most current treatment options. Does not recommend surgery unless absolutely necessary. Would highly recommend Dr.Kearse, and I am a medical professional – he stands out and is a great example for others to follow.
- Dr. Kearse was very kind and thorough. I have also seen other doctors at Palm Beach orthopedics and the staff from beginning to end was wonderful. I would recommend this practice as a A+++
- Friendly and efficient staff. Was taken within 10 minutes of appointment time. Dr.Kearse explained what the X-ray of my shoulder showed and outlined three possible treatment options. I had come prepared for an injection into the shoulder joint, and since that was one of the options at this time, he did it.Didn’t feel a thing! Now let’s see what happens. My only complaint is that Dr.Kearse is a ‘Gator fan, and I’m a ‘Cane.
- Dr. Kearse is one of the best physicians I have ever seen. He listens very carefully to the patients and spends lots of time explaining the situation.
- Dr. Kearse is everything you could ask for in a doctor. He is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and skilled. During my appointments, he took the time to listen to me and address my concerns. He never rushed me, and yet he stuck to his schedule, always seeing me right on time if not early. I'm pleased with the results of my surgery and the care I received, and would highly recommend Dr.Kearse!
- Dr. Kearse is caring and thorough. He makes you feel at ease. Great " bedside"manner in the office. Tells you everything you need to know about the procedure.
- Dr. Kearse has the most phenomenal bedside manners. He is so affable, friendly, and competent. He takes the time to explain the injury and his suggested remedies.He sees his patients on time and treats them respectfully. I have the highest confidence in his ability to treat injuries to the hand and wrist.
- A dear friend told me to get Dr. Kearse's opinion before making the decision about treatment for my wrist. I am so very pleased and thankful I did. I drove over an hour to my appointment. Dr. Kearse took his time with my visit. He explained options. He heard my story, and asked about my job. He made sure he understood my needs. I am forever grateful for the referral. I know I am in great hands with Dr. Kearse.
- Dr. Kearse is a professional, caring and compassionate doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and takes the time necessary to explain your injury and treatment options. Wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon. Great staff as well, specifically his medical assistant.
- Very pleasant to deal with, good sense of humor. Staff also very pleasant. Nice office. Easy experience. Very punctual.
- Dr. Kearse was wonderful and patient. His entire staff and medical assistant were very kind and knowledgeable. Received a shot, didn't feel any pain receiving shot and my pain in my shoulder was gone in less than an hour.
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Jon Farris & McKenzie Buchanan