Dr. Melisa Estes enjoys treating non-operative musculoskeletal conditions. Her comprehensive practice includes treating conditions such as back and neck pain, degenerative joints, gait impairment, migraine headaches and sports injuries. She has extensive training in interventional spinal injections such as epidural steroid injections and facet injections. Dr. Estes is excited to be able to offer the latest non-surgical treatments of regenerative medicine. This includes PRP injections (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Cellular treatments. Dr. Estes feels that lifestyle modification, exercise, appropriate medications, and injections will allow patients to live their life to the fullest and not be slowed down by pain or dysfunction.
Area of Expertise:
- Non Operative Musculoskeletal Care
- Gait Impairment
- Non Opioid Pain Management
- Injection Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine Injections
Click here to read an article about PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma) Therapy.
Dr. Estes has recently completed a medical mission trip to Haiti. Through partnering with Christ Fellowship Church and Mission of Hope Haiti, she was able to work with a team and treat 533 patients. The mission trip involved providing medical care to Haitians by setting up clinics in remote fishing villages. The trip was life changing. Dr. Estes is not sure what God will call her to regarding further mission work, but she is open to the next adventure. To read the feature on Dr. Estes’ trip published in the Jupiter Courier Newsweekly – click here.
- Dr. Estes has continually been my best doctor because she is professional, punctual, thorough, and she listens carefully to my concerns. Finally, her medical methods bring me relief every time.
- My spine hasn’t felt so young in years thanks to Dr. Estes. Her persistence guided me toward recovery and her care is unmatched in the area. I’ve already referred my whole dinner club.
- Very happy with my first visit with Dr. Estes. She took her time to review and discuss my back problem and find a right solution for me. Great staff members and very nice, clean office. I will definitely recommend Dr. Estes to everyone.
- I had my first appointment with Dr. Estes this week after six weeks of bad back issues.I arrived at the appointment apprehensive and mean! I had a report and MRI in hand. I had done some Internet research but had very little understanding of the report. Her medical assistant greeted me. I immediately felt more comfortable. I’m not sure how coherent I was in answering her questions but she was efficient and helpful. She had clearly reviewed old records and I felt like she knew me, in spite of the fact that we had never met. When Dr. Estes arrived, I continued to experience the same caring and concern. She showed me the MRI photos and explained the issues with patience and professionalism. She told me she takes a conservative approach and explained a three-part treatment plan. She answered all my questions and sent me on my way with clear written instructions. I left with a positive feeling that I had found the exact right people and treatment for my newly discovered medical disaster
- Dr. Melisa Estes is fantastic! Another doctor for neck pain referred my mother to Dr.Estes and stiffness and we couldn’t be happier. Dr. Estes did a thorough exam with X-rays and truly listened to my mom's concerns. She determined the cause of my mom’s neck pain and gave a detailed treatment plan as well as additional options for pain relief. My mom is feeling much better with Dr. Estes treatment plan and now has the knowledge of what was causing her pain and how to avoid additional flare-ups. We truly appreciate Dr. Estes and highly recommended her.We now live an hour away from the office but gladly travel the distance for her care and expertise.
- Dr. Estes is the most helpful, knowledgeable, caring & delightful med professional. I went to her with hip & back issues Dec 2016. She examined me, took x-rays and sent me for an MRI after giving me her professional opinion on what she thought was going on. She was correct as my MRI showed possible need for hip replacement. She suggested & performed PRP injections and through her guidance, therapy referral and continued care and concern, I am on the way to feeling so much better. I am grateful for her care!
- Dr. Estes is thorough, professional & sincere which is not the standard for most specialists today. The Palm Beaches are very fortunate to have her skills & patience in the competitive spine/orthopedic practice where so many of these physicians lean toward invasive treatment. I look forward to her help in calming down my angry L5 S1. KUDOS Dr. Estes.
- Dr. Estes carefully examined the pains I was having on my leg originating from my lower back. Reviewed the X-Rays that were taken and concluded that my L4 vertebrae most likely was touching some nerves. She gave me " trigger point injections" to relieve the pain and reduce muscle spasm and improve blood flow to allow better healing. My pains decreased substantially within 5 minutes. I am very grateful for her actions and her professional expertise. She referred me for physical therapy along with medication for pain relief from inflamed nerves. Her attention to detail and understanding her patients needs were exceptional and beyond my expectations.
- Dr. Estes took time to listen to me and explained my treatment in detail. She is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner.
- My visits for two years with Dr. Estes have always been pleasant and appreciated her attentiveness and promptness while having compassion for the patient, and explaining process and answering questions.
- Dr. Estes is very patient and has a lot of compassion. She enjoys what she does.
- I found Dr. Estes to be very informative & concerned. I am now waiting for an MRI to be done very shortly. All staff are Professional & kind. Would recommend Dr. Estes to other patients, definitely.
- I loved my experience at the office from beginning to end, the staff was friendly, and Dr. Estes was friendly, caring, and knowledgeable.
- She was very professional and discussed different treatment options, which showed she’s experienced and put her patient’s health first.
- Everything was on time and very professional. The staff was very friendly and courteous, and Dr. Estes explained everything ahead of time.The procedure was finished quickly with no problems.
- Dr. Estes was very knowledgeable, made some suggestions that made a great deal of sense. I found her polite and confident. She was recommended as an exceptional talent and I am glad I was able to see her.
- Lumbar, Cervical and Caudal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar and Cervical Facet Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Botox Injections
- Hyaluronic Acid
Regenerative Medicine Injections
- Stem Cell Type Product
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Grace Ann Yeates, NCMA