Dr. Scott Norris has been treating patients in Palm Beach County since 2000 and practices general orthopedics with a specialization in Sports Medicine. He also has interest in general pediatric orthopedics. Additionally, Dr. Norris extends his Sports Medicine philosophy when treating work related injuries.
His fellowship training allows him to treat complex injuries of shoulder, knee, hip, foot, and ankle. His special interests include: Total Knee and Hip Replacements, Arthroscopic and Open Knee Ligament Reconstruction, Cartilage Injuries of the Knee (OATS), Arthroscopic and Open Shoulder Reconstruction, Rotator Cuff Repair, Ankle Arthroscopy.
Dr. Norris was awarded the Palm Beach Physician of the Year Volunteer Healthcare Provider Award for providing care to local indigent patients. Dr. Norris participated in the Interns Lecture Program at Columbia Hospital. He also lectures the community on various topics related to orthopedic disorders.
- I had a meniscus tear and saw Dr. Scott Norris. My surgery went really well. Dr. Norris explained everything clearly and I had zero complications. I hope to never need him again but, glad he was my surgeon.
- Dr. Norris has been taking care of my arthritic knees for several years and we have avoided replacements so far. He has an excellent staff and waiting times are minimal. I highly recommend.
- Dr. Norris is a great doctor who listens to his patients.He has a good bedside manner and a good sense of humor that makes you feel comfortable. I have seen him for various problems all of which have been treated. I have already recommended him to friends.
- I loved my visit with Dr. Norris. He took his time to explain everything and answered whatever questions we had. My son had knee surgery a year ago and now I’m back with my other son. I wouldn’t trust another other physician as much as I trust Dr. Norris with any orthopedic issues my children may have in the future.
- Dr. Norris is so professional and such an amazing doctor.He is always on time for appointments and has an incredible rapport with his patients. I highly recommend him!!!!!
- My knee has never been better. 6 years after surgery withDr. Norris and still going strong! He far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him for knee issues. He’s an expert. I’m so glad someone recommended him to me.
- Dr. Norris has been a life saver. Ever since I found Dr.Norris, he’s done two knee surgeries for me and his team got the insurance to approve it. Dr. Norris and his team should be applauded because they care and I’m honored to have him as my doctor.
- I needed an appointment immediately and was able to see Dr. Norris who helped me with a serious neck problem. I appreciate the attention that I received and the professional and personal treatment.
- Dr. Norris is the best orthopedic. I was very nervous, as another physician had performed surgery on my left knee, which was a train wreck. Dr. Norris did a fantastic job with the surgery, post op, etc. He is fantastic... I would recommend him to anyone for knee surgery. He cares!
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Cartilage Replacement
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff and Instability Repair
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Grace Ann Yeates, NCMA