Dr. Schilero's lifelong dedication to the medical profession and his years of academic study and 20 years of surgical practice have provided him with the necessary tools to deliver the absolute finest foot and ankle care available.
In addition to his medical school training, he has completed extensive postgraduate training in laser surgery, endoscopy and advanced trauma care. He is board certified in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery and tries to bring the latest technologies to the Palm Beaches. He is trained in the new shockwave nonsurgical care for chronic heel pain because he wants his patients to always receive the latest treatments.
He feels it is very rewarding to help teach future doctors. It allows him to stay current with young, brilliant surgical residents and the latest developments. He takes great pride in having participated in the surgical training of over 100 surgical residents over the years who are now practicing throughout the United States.
- Dr Schilero is my choice for excellent foot care. He is highly knowledgeable and thorough in his exam and thoughtfully explains what treatment is needed.
- I really appreciated the care received at P.B.O.I. in PBG office. The wait was not long and Dr. Schilero understood my situation. He provided care in a professional and personable manner. I recommend the Dr. and his team to anyone with foot and ankle issues.
- He was knowledgeable, professional and quickly reached a recommendation based on an in-house x-ray he ordered. He explained my options without my having to question him; he predicted the outcome possibilities; he proposed a phased (conservative) approach to remedy my medical issue. Then he described the rehab/recovery period so I was fully informed to make my decision. He elicits confidence, friendliness and competence, what could be better. I will definitely recommend him to other friends.
- Exceptional!! I would recommend anyone experiencing foot issues to see Dr. Schilero. He was very caring and clear in his explanations. I wish I would have found him years ago.
- I was pleased with the attention Dr. Schilero gave me. He patiently answered all my questions and offered further information I had not considered. Further treatment options were also discussed.
- I found my appointment with Dr. Schilero to be very positive he listened to my problem, and spent time explaining my options. He didn’t rush the appointment, and he answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Schilero.
- Staff very friendly and Dr. Schilero excellent. He spent time going over my issues and treatments and explained them thoroughly. Extremely happy with my results.
- Great Doctor, great staff. Very informative. Wonderful experience.
- Dr. Schilero is very personable and knowledgeable. He communicated clearly and thoroughly. He quickly, gently and with regard to my nerves took care of my medical needs. I would highly recommend him.
- I went to see Dr. Schilero for ankle pain that I've had for years. He was very nice and took his time explaining why I was having the pain. He gave me helpful suggestions and a list of exercises to do at home. His staff is also very helpful and caring! Overall I had a great experience and I would recommend Dr. Schilero to anyone looking for a great foot and ankle doctor.
- I found my appointment with Dr. Schilero to be very positive he listened to my problem, and spent time explaining my options. He didn’t rush the appointment, and he answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr Schilero.
Your physician has entrusted a team of staff to assist with every level of your care. Our clinic staff is committed to devoting their full attention to patients who are being seen during clinic sessions. If you are trying to reach your physician's medical assistant while they are in clinic, we kindly ask that you call his/her direct line. The medical assistant's phone calls and voicemails are monitored and managed by additional staff while the physician is in clinic.
Medical Assistant: Natasha Lasken